Learn how to install Nami Wallet and how to use Nami Wallet on Cardano!
Nami Wallet is one of the easiest wallets to use in the Cardano ecosystem, it is lightweight, uses existing Cardano infrastructure, started as an open-sourced project by the Cardano community and how is supported by Input Output Global, the company that is contracted to build the Cardano blockchain.
Unlike many other Cardnao wallets, Nami is a single-address wallet, which means you will have one visible address per account within Nami. This makes it much easier to recognise and has a similar feel to wallets on other ecosystems such as Ethereum.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to set up your Nami Wallet
- How to send and receive assets and tokens to and from your wallet
- Multiple different ways to stake your ADA and start delegating to a Cardano stake pool
- Benefits of staking your ADA
- How to connect Nami Wallet to Cardano DApps and participate in Cardano decentralised finance
- Security and precautions when using your wallet and storing your seed phrase
If there are any other topics that you’d like us to cover, feel free to leave a comment, and we’ll add or address them as soon as possible.