FluidTokens Launches on Milkomeda: Advances on EVM Chains
Episode by Peter Bui on October 17th, 2023
FluidTokens has officially launched on the Milkomeda platform, marking a significant milestone as the first bond-based lending platform on an EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) network. This development introduces promising opportunities for the realm of decentralized finance and blockchain technology.
- Interoperability Across Protocols: The introduction of FluidTokens on Milkomeda is not merely about a new platform. It signifies the broader potential for interoperability across different blockchain protocols.
- Smart Contract Deployment on EVM-compatible Networks: FluidTokens’ team has developed the capability to deploy this specific Smart Contract on any network that is compatible with EVM. This means that the same underlying code can be used across multiple blockchain environments, enhancing adaptability and efficiency.
- The Role of $FLDT Token: The token known as $FLDT will serve as the driving force behind every protocol where the FluidTokens’ DApp (Decentralized Application) is active. It acts as a fuel that powers the various functionalities within the DApp.
- Expertise in Smart Contracts: The team behind FluidTokens has showcased their profound expertise by successfully writing and deploying Smart Contracts on both the Cardano and Ethereum networks. Remarkably, they achieved this without relying on third-party intermediaries and prior to any token sale.
- Innovations on Cardano: FluidTokens is setting new standards on the Cardano network by introducing groundbreaking features. Moreover, their capability to deploy on multiple protocols underscores their versatility. Many believe that such advancements can significantly boost attention towards both Cardano and the FluidTokens DApp.
- Audit of the Smart Contract: For those concerned with security and transparency, the Smart Contract associated with FluidTokens has undergone a thorough audit. Interested individuals can review the details through provided online resources.
For a detailed look into the platform and the audit, one can visit: